Vodafone Idea shares surged in afternoon trades on the back of heavy trading volumes. The shares surged as much as as much as 48 per cent to hit an intra-day high of Rs 4.49 on the BSE. And on NSE, Vodafone Idea's share price jumped as much as 48.33 per cent to hit an intraday high of Rs 4.45. With today's surge in Vodafone Idea's shares, the market capitalisation of the company rose to Rs 12,902 crore (at day's high), compared with Rs 8,707 crore as of Tuesday's close. As many as 10.38 crore shares changed hands on the BSE compared with an average of 6.33 crore shares traded daily in the past two weeks.
- Digital Marketing Course
- Educational Activities for Kids Stuck at Home
- Cadsourcing LLC – Drafting for Next Generations
- Data Scientist Certification
- Shontae compliments your status with a premium essence of beauty.
- Make your loved ones feel Special | Indore| Frinza
- Kerala holiday packages
- Best motivational speaker in Australia | Best corporate trainer in Australia
- Municipal Solid Waste Landfills in India
- Visual Learning is Benefit for Teachers and Students in the Learning