"With the final hearing of the adjusted gross revenue (AGR) issue at the Supreme Court slated for March 17, Vodafone Group Chief Executive Officer Nick Read has sought a meeting with Telecommunications and Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad this week.Multiple sources told BusinessLine that Read will be visiting India on March 6 (Friday) and has requested for the meeting along with Ravinder Takkar, Managing Director and CEO, Vodafone Idea (VIL), with Prasad anytime during the day.
“We would be grateful for a meeting as per your convenience on March 6, 2020,” says a letter written by P Balaji, Chief Regulatory and Corporate Affairs Officer, VIL, seen by BusinessLine."
- Cake Delivery At Midnight In Allahabad
- Facilities Management Services | FMS London
- Hire React JS Developers
- Keerthy Suresh With Cute And Lovely Smile Wishing Happy Birthday To Her Akka Revathy Suresh
- Experience The Best Of Amenities At The Old Swan Barracks Hostel
- Ways To Identity Moratorium In Tweens And Teens
- Online Company Registration
- Jual Souvenir Flashdisk Rubik FDSPC25
- 2 Nights 3 Days Jim Corbett Tour Package
- The Reality Of Governments Racing To Spend On Cybersecurity