"This whitepaper published by The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) presents a case for establishing a comprehensive industry-wide Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) Security Framework to review existing security guidelines, address gaps in the current approach to DLT security and highlight the need for robust standards.
DTCC also suggests the formation of an industry consortium to spearhead the development of a principles-based framework to identify and address DLT-specific security risks. The prominence of this framework would increase as DLT adoption accelerates in the financial services sector.
An established DLT Security Framework has the potential to enhance risk evaluations as part of firms’ security assessments. This could include establishing best practices and tools in areas such as risk management and oversight, cybersecurity controls, third-party management and incident and event management."
- OOH Advertising In India
- Whey Protein Ke Fayde
- Types Of Different Forex Trading And Strategies?
- Buy Siemens 5SL42057RC 2 Pole 0.5 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- Buy Siemens 5SL61047RC 1 Pole 4 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- Is Online Tuition Is The Future Of Education In India
- Best Time To Visit Orissa
- Barn Weddings At The Winding River Ranch In Grand Lake, Colorado
- Best Auto Car Detailing & Car Polish – Waterless Car Wash With Fobbu
- BHU SET Admission Online Application Form 2020