"Last year, a study found as many as 96% of organizations in Singapore experienced at least one breach in the past 12 months due to cyber threats. This is part of vulnerability management. The lack of attention to security and mitigation risk with known vulnerabilities needs to be a bigger priority for executives and practitioners alike. There are too many companies that still allow security teams to send an excel spreadsheet over to their IT teams to fix all the vulnerabilities they have found in the system.
Based on a Ponemon study, IT Operations spend on average 320 hours a week on a single vulnerability remediation. As we move to an even more software-centric world, attack surfaces will grow and vulnerabilities will rise in the software that companies produce and consume. If there is no plan in place for how a company can remediate known vulnerabilities at scale and proactively, the company’s reputation and finances are ripe for disaster.
Standardize and automate your environment
- Team Water | Mineral Water 20 Liter Dealer In Chennai
- Bathroom Renovations In Mississauga
- Free Classified Submission Sites List In India
- CREATING A HAPPY SCHOOLING ENVIRONMENT FOR KIDS
- Cotton Turkey Towel Manufacturers In Madurai
- Lobuche Peak Climbing: Climb Lobuche Peak
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Attorneys In San Diego, California
- Surname Change | Spouse Name | Name Change In Passport
- Buy Low Price Branded Round Neck T Shirt Online Store