The Supreme Court on Wednesday quashed an order by the Reserve bank of India (RBI) banning financial services firms from trading in virtual currency or cryptocurrency.Its decision comes after hearing several petitions challenging RBI’s April 2018 order imposing a ban on financial firms or individuals in India from trading in cryptocurrencies.The development comes almost two years after trading in virtual currency was banned by RBI. While the order revoked the ban on illegal cryptocurrency trade, it is worth noting that the government already prepared a draft bill that seeks to prohibit mining, holding, selling, trade, issuance, disposal or use of cryptocurrency in the country.
- Buy Siemens 5SL61107RC 1 Pole 10 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- Certification Management Software
- L6 Arithmetic Questions | #RBIAssistant Mains | #SBIClerkMains | Apti Academy | Lokesh Sir
- What Is Currency Trading?
- SHEIN Promo Codes & Coupon Codes 2020 [100% Verified] ✓
- Crowdfunding Sites For Students
- Get Ex Love Back By Vashikaran +91-7412007766
- China Chongqing Tongrui Filtration Equipment Manufacturing
- Create Break-through Apps That Are Tailor-made To Fit Your Dynamic Business Environment
- Fire Alarm System In Bangalore | Fire Detection System In Bangalore
- Category: Technology
- Tags: supreme court quashes rbi ban on cryptocurrency trade