In India, Chennai tops the list in many things - food, culture, tourism and above all accidents. Chennai ranks second in the number of road accidents in India. Out of the 5173 road accidents in Tamilnadu in January 2019, Chennai had the maximum share of 689 with 114 fatalities. Nearly 44% of the total accidents were caused by 2 wheelers.
- Check Online Bingo Sites To Play Games
- Shane Warne Names His All-Time Australian Test XI
- Souvenir Kantor Pulpen Stylus Pen Kristal
- Maintaining Students’ Motivation For Learning With Neuroscience
- Laravel App And Website Development Services Company- Shiv Technolabs
- Γνωριμίες, Gnorimies, φλερτ | Elmaz.com
- HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Satta King Gali Result
- What Makes Apple Stand Out From Competitors?
- Ini Dia Tips Agar Pernikahan Kalian Berjalan Lancar