Both Pakistan and England are ready for the start of their three-match Test series after it has been confirmed and set to happen on August 5.
The Pakistan squad has already arrived in England last June 28 and has continued with their 14-day self-isolation. By July, 13, the team will move from Worcester to Derbyshire so that they can proceed with their training after their match against England was already given a confirmed schedule.
- Festival Office decorations
- Sammy Screws
- Best SEO Services In India
- Beech Grove Locksmith
- Buy Online Devi 6 seater dining table at Low Price in India
- The best online signature | Doc Sign Pro
- The big gap you did not think about in security and risk management
- Western Toilet Commode
- Ac Duct Cleaning Services | Air Duct Cleaning in Dubai
- V Belt, Girth Gear, Pulley Manufacturer, Exporter, Ahmedabad, India