Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design mechanical training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects.
- Buy Siemens 5SL41257RC 1 Pole 25 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- Industrial IoT: A Roundup Of Market Estimate And Its Phases
- Five Ways To Use Emotion Coaching With Your Kids
- Teddy Bear Nursery: (A Leading Preschool In Abu Dhabi)
- Top 15 Email Marketing Tips For E-Commerce Business
- Fiber Optic Patch Panel & Their Details – Unisol Communications
- Ecole Globale International Girls’ Boarding School
- Keerthy Suresh In Saree With Cute And Awesome Lovely Chubby Cheeks Expressions
- Buy Legrand Miniature Circuit Breaker Online
- Best Fridge In India Under 20000