India has reported 86,052 new COVID-19 cases and 1,141 deaths in the last 24 hours taking its tally to 5,818,570, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare said on Friday.
Mizoram is the only state that has not reported any deaths, the ministry data showed and pointed out that more than 70 per cent of the 92,290 deaths so far are due to comorbidities.
- Best Quality Multi-Purpose Towel In UAE
- Keerthy Suresh in Black Saree Giving Speech at SIIMA Awards 2019
- Shared Web Hosting Services – Some of the Key Factors – BeTec Host
- Granite Benchtops Sydney
- Laptop Battery for HP Pavilion dv3
- Global Marine Cables and Connectors Market
- Pakistan’s Tour of England to Start on August 5
- Travel to Leeds Airport in style and comfort
- Buy Personalized Pocket Bag Gifts Online | Customized Pocket Bag
- Basement Waterproofing & Sump Pump Installation Services In Seattle, WA