This project will be tailored for ELL students of virtually any age. Start with a template or from scratch using a spiral notebook, a composition book, or maybe many sheets of blank paper stapled along and let your students style their own private dictionary. Have them label every page with a letter of the alphabet and write the words they’re attempting to find out under the appropriate letter. They’ll add definitions and even create their own illustrations.
This project not solely reinforces the new word and language skills your students are picking up but helps them reach alternative vital learning goals furthermore, like writing clearly, alphabetizing, and even understanding the way to use the dictionary.
- Why 2 BHK Flats In Thane Are Popular Than Regular Apartments
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Plywood
- Buy Thinnest Money Clip Wallet Online at Best Prices in India
- Buy Siemens 5SL62017RC 2 Pole 1 Amp MCB at Online |Eleczo.com
- eLearning Brothers Expands Learning Solutions with Acquisition
- MS Office 365 Users Email List Microsoft Office 365 Users Database
- Kaos polos Jakasampurna | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- Digital Engagement Suite by Infosys Finacle – Omnichannel Solution for Banks
- Ultra-320 68Pin SCSI HDD
- Top 10 Richest man in the world 2020