Saffron crocus gradually propagated throuSaffron is an exotic spice which we, at Salonik, are proud to import for our customers throughout the world at the highest quality. This spice has many names in India like Kesar, Kesara, Kong, Kungumapoo, Kunkumapuva, Kunkuma Kesari and Zaffran. Out of these names, it is most commonly known as Zaffran and Kesar.
Saffron is a spice derived from the flower of Crocus sativus which comes from the Iridaceae family, native from Greece to Southwest Asia. It is believed that saffron originated in Iran. In today's world, Iran is said to produce about 90% of the world total for saffron.
ghout much of Eurasia and was later brought to parts of North Africa, North America, and Oceania.
Rich Fragrance and Colour
Each flower has three crimson stigmas, which are used as a coloring agent and a spice. The vivid crimson stigma and styles, called threads, are gathered and dried for use primarily as a seasoning an
- HP Scanner Customer Support | Best HP Scanner Customer care services
- Top Relevant Best Tips for Car Care
- Catering Service in Tirupur | Wedding Catering Service in Tirupur – Angaalam.com
- tinh dầu thiên nhiên latima
- Dealing with Sales Tax in the US
- Industrial Connectors
- Wedding Hair and Makeup Berkshire
- TOP 5 BEST E-COMMERCE WEBSITE PLATFORM BUILDERS
- Five Benefits of Having an International Pen Pal
- flutter App Development Company