Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design autocad training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
- Degree Colleges In Bangalore
- Flutter App Development Companies In Mumbai
- $ 100 Bing Ads Coupon 2020
- Γνωριμίες, Gnorimies, φλερτ | Elmaz.com
- REAL ESTATE CRM SOFTWARE
- How Much Exercise Should My Teenagers Need?
- Kitchen Benchtops Sydney
- How To Backup Files To OneDrive Windows Or Mac, OneDrive Support 1-800-385-7116
- Satta King Gali Result
- Rent A Car DHA | Rent A Car Lahore | Hire Luxury Car Rental Services