As per section 161 and section 169 of the Companies Act, 2013, the Articles of Association of a company empowers the Board of Directors, the right to appoint new Directors or to remove existing ones. There must be a clause relating to appointment of Directors in the AOA of the Company and such person appointed must be eligible as per the relevant clauses and must provide his consent to be a director in written form which the company must register with itself.
- Graffiti9 digital Marketing Agency-Social media Marketing
- Cheap Rent a car From Mirdif City Centre
- Best Deal | Benfotiamine Multi-B Neuropathy Support Formula 150 mg
- Differences between iOS and Android App Development
- Best Anti Dandruff Shampoo – Harshvin Healthcare
- What Are Sales Qualified Leads and Why Do They Matter?
- How To Get Rid Of Eye Bags
- Insurance Broker New York | Smart Apple Insurance Broker
- India’s #1 Authentic Supplement Store | Get Extra Discounts Up to 50% OFF. Buy Now
- Get Soft & Comfortable Camper Bunk Sheets with Comfort Beddings
- Category: SEO
- Tags: #adddirector #company #addcompanydirector #legalworkonline